Mela Peel is one of our non-laser treatments of choice for combating pigmentation. Perfect for those looking to target melasma, pigmentation spots and post-inflammatory pigmentation.
The treatment is designed to target pigment spots while giving a harmonized complexion and even skin tone. Mela Peel is a medium depth peel, which means it is stronger than a light or superficial peel but does not have the downtime associated with deeper peels. Suitable for all skin types and all photo types. With its concoction of acids like mandelic acid, idebenone, emblica, retinol and salicylic acid, skin can be smoother and more even-toned; helping lines and pores to gradually diminish as new collagen is stimulated.
For the appearance of pigment spots, epidermal melasma and post-inflammatory pigmentation.
- Reduces appearance of superficial melasma and pigment spots
- Promotes even complexion
- Improves skin radiance, clarity and brightness
Our clinic specialist will recommend the most appropriate peel and home-care regimen after conducting a professional diagnosis and analysing your skin type.
WHY MELA PEEL?
- Highly concentrated combination of active ingredients for optimal efficacy
- Proven action on all mechanisms of pigmentation
- Progressive protocol
- No downtime and minimal risk of side effects
- Long-lasting results with on-going patient care
- Suitable for all skin types
- 83% of patients have a more even skin tone after 2 treatments (clinical findings)
- 66% of patients’ skin improved in clarity after 2 treatments (clinical findings)
- 83% of patients showed a decrease in age spots and hyperpigmentation after 2 treatments (clinical findings)