CORRECTIVE SKIN PEELS
Dermaceutic’s chemical peels and cosmeceuticals contain an unrivalled concentration of active ingredients, uniquely combined to optimize skincare results. The brand was one of the first skincare lines to introduce into its formulas many now-essential skincare ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, stabilized vitamin C, and glycolic acid.
Equally as important are its protocols, which have been designed to maximize the benefits and safety of all its products.
What is a Cosmo peel?
- Eliminates pigmented lesions
- Improves the condition of keratosis pilaris through an exfoliative effect
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Homogenizes and revitalizes the skin
- Improves appearance of wrinkles and signs of premature aging
In vivo efficacy study on 63 patients. European independent clinical research organization:
- 81% of patients showed a significant improvement in wrinkles around the eyes.
- 88% of patients have less signs of skin aging.
- 86% of patients showed a significant and continuous improvement in the darkness of spot.
This treatment a superficial chemical peel system perfect for reducing the appearance of mild acne, fine lines, dull complexion and loss of tone. It stimulates the skins epidermis and restores a healthy, radiant complexion.
WHY CHOOSE MILK PEEL?
- Suitable for all skin types and phototypes
- Intended for the treatment of mild acne, keratosis pilaris and superficial pigmented lesions.
No social downtime (lunch peel)
- Little to no skin desquamation
Gently Exfoliates, Radiant & Even Skin Tone, Improving Skin Texture, Anti-Wrinkle
Mature, Dry, Oily, Normal, Combination, Acne-Prone
Glycolic Acid (AHA), Salicylic Acid (BHA), Lactic Acid (AHA), AHAs / BHAs
The treatment is designed to target pigment spots while giving a harmonized complexion and even skin tone. Mela Peel is a medium depth peel, which means it is stronger than a light or superficial peel but does not have the downtime associated with deeper peels. Suitable for all skin types and all photo types. With its concoction of acids like mandelic acid, idebenone, emblica, retinol and salicylic acid, skin can be smoother and more even-toned; helping lines and pores to gradually diminish as new collagen is stimulated.
For the appearance of pigment spots, epidermal melasma and post-inflammatory pigmentation.
- Reduces appearance of superficial melasma and pigment spots
- Promotes even complexion
- Improves skin radiance, clarity and brightness
Our clinic specialist will recommend the most appropriate peel and home-care regimen after conducting a professional diagnosis and analysing your skin type.
WHY MELA PEEL?
- Highly concentrated combination of active ingredients for optimal efficacy
- Proven action on all mechanisms of pigmentation
- Progressive protocol
- No downtime and minimal risk of side effects
- Long-lasting results with on-going patient care
- Suitable for all skin types
- 83% of patients have a more even skin tone after 2 treatments (clinical findings)
- 66% of patients’ skin improved in clarity after 2 treatments (clinical findings)
- 83% of patients showed a decrease in age spots and hyperpigmentation after 2 treatments (clinical findings)