Imagine being able to wake up in the morning and already have your eyeliner looking perfect with eyeliner tattoo! Member of the Association of Cosmetic Tattoo Inc.
TOP & BOTTOM FROM $400
We can help you to create a beautifully crafted semi-permanent eyeliner tattoo that reflects your style and personal features.
Imagine being able to wake up in the morning and already have your eyeliner looking perfect!
Eyeliner tattoo is very convenient for those who:
- have no time to play around with creating an even eyeliner every morning
- have oily skin where makeup always smears
- those who suffer from allergies and have watery eyes
- suffer from allergies to makeup
- have poor eyesight and wear contact lenses or glasses often
- perform regular water activities or exercise
Top and bottom eyeliner can be done extremely fine, thick, bold, and winged. Ultimately the choice is yours, however some treatments are not suited to all eyelid and skin types.
What are the Do Nots of permanent makeup eyeliner?
Thickness and length are client preferences, but a natural look will stand the test of time.
- Do not over power the eye with overly thick eyeliner.
This style of eyeliner is too heavy to be permanent and it closes the eye. Besides, a tattoo will not mimic drawn on liner as it sits in the skin and not on top and therefore will look different. You will still need to apply eyeliner for a dramatic effect on special occasions. Eyeliner tattoo is designed for everyday use and not to completely replace
- Do not create long single tails or double tails on the outside corner of the eye.
Do not go crazy with tails. This is a fashion trend and can quickly become unfashionable. But more importantly, when the face ages, gravity will bring that tail downward. Remember you want a “slightly uplifted eye”, not a downturned eye. A tail that extends the upper eyeliner just slightly is fine, and adds a bit of drama. It can also help open the eye. Keeping things in moderation will lead to no regrets.
- Do not start eyeliner inside the corners of the eye.
The top eyeliner starts by the first and last lash and not near the tear duct. Tattooing inside the corners of the eye has increased pigment migration and smearing risks.
- Do not connect the upper and lower eyeliner at the outside corners of the eye.
The lines will be close but still need to be separate. The tissue in the inner and outer corners of the eye has a higher risk of migration and smearing. Connecting the lines closes the eye. As you age, facial gravity will bring down the corners
Why choose us? You’re in safer hands
✓ Cosmetic Nurse with 30 years experience
✓ Established business since 1994
✓ 5 star Health Department Premises
✓ Member of Cosmetic tattoo Association
✓ Trained in all techniques and areas
✓ Trained in corrective & removal procedures
✓ Certified Medical Grade Equipment
✓ Performed over 2500 procedures